Welcome!

Welcome friend.

As I often stumble across ideas, my own and those I feel are shareworthy, that I don't necessarily judge as a perfect fit for posting on my own website (for Sales and Marketing Services and Technology) or other Internet properties I own or manage, from time to time I'll submit them here.

Whether rants or raves, or information relating to Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, or Design, I intend this blog to be a casual editorial platform that allows for a more free-form train-of-thought writing style conducive to run-on sentences and multiple dashes/ellipses...

I hope you find something of interest and enjoy!

September 6, 2013

Business Card Icons

I'm designing new business cards, and wasn't super excited about the vector image icon choices available, so I ended up making these in MS Word. Help yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your insightful responses and/or feedback! Your comments will be sent to a moderator for review, and usually post within an hour.